Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CRAFT ALONG with Lisa Arana!!

**Sorry, everyone! I'm not sure why this post didn't show up yesterday! I must have made a mistake in my post scheduling!!

It is time for another Craft Along tutorial! Craft Alongs are simply tutorials that we are presenting to you each Monday for the month of March. March just so happens to be National Craft Month! Cool, huh?? We would love to see your creations featuring projects taught in our tutorials, and we may even throw in a prize here and there! ;)

This week, Lisa Arana is bringing us a tutorial for how to make the uber-trendy smooshed flowers! LOVE it! I love what Lisa has come up with, and I cannot wait to see your creations, too!

CLICK HERE to view Lisa Arana's Smooshed Flower Tutorial! It is amazing!! Very clear, concise, and fabulously crafty!!

P.S... Here are this week's Limelight sales!! (Something crafty coming soon here on the blog...tomorrow, if I can get myself in gear...but certainly by Thursday for the Sketch Challenge!)

*All Pink Cat Studio stamp sets 20% off!

*TaDa Festivus Bunny Hop paper only $0.55 each!

*Select Easter Stamps and Sets 20% off!

Now is the perfect time to stock up for Easter crafting!! And PSST!! Basic Grey Kioshi and Green at Heart are AVAILABLE NOW!!

No comments: