Thursday, November 20, 2008

She Lives!!


Yep, I am still alive! Just getting over being sick. ;) I have a fun card to share with you using my Urban Prairie 6x6 Paper Pad. I just LOVE those papers! The colors and patterns are so fun and INSPIRING!! Gotta love that!

I used Paisley Heart, Small Bracket Frame, Merci Birdcoop (masked the Birdcoop), and Noel's Zig Zag Stitch...all from Odd Bird Planet. Do you see the Zig Zag Stitch? I used it for faux stitching on my strips of patterned paper, to "sew" them together! I love the look! How clever is that stamp?? And Paisley Heart is one I use ALL the time. I just love it. You can't see it, but there are Gold Glimmer Blingz Shimmerz on that heart!! :)

I want to tell you that we are going to have one HUGE Black Friday Sale next weekend!! We are going to have some wonderful deals ALL week, plus special deals I was able to work with Pebbles, Inc., Angela from Unity Stamp Company, and Johanna from Odd Bird Planet! More details coming soon!!!!! But you CAN'T miss this sale!! :)

4 comments:

Jill Cooper said...

cute card and wahooa bout the sale...

Alex said...

Very cute card Mandy!! I hope you are feeling better......ooooh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE a sale! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa H. said...

fabulous! and I thought those stitches were real. they look great! and what a fun layout.

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Fantastic!!