Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday Fill-in.....on Saturday. ;)

I totally forgot, but last week Jessica had this cool fill-in-the-blank thing on her blog. And I wanted to do it, too!! So here we go.... Let me know if you do this, too. I would LOVE to read your answers!! :)


fridayfillin.gif

1. My stomach is in knots thinking about doing an announcement in front of church tomorrow!
2. Dessert ;) is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard totally rocks. (Um, yeah. That's all I have to say about the YARD.)
4. My stamp desk is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of cinnamon reminds me of Christmas!
6. More hours in the day is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEP, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to go to church!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

How fun is this! I will have to watch out for this next week!